Thursday, February 23, 2017

#TBT: Pi and Golden Ratio Multistrand Bracelet

This is one of my newer TBT posts. I made it in 2011, and I'm not entirely sure why I never listed it. I loved it then, and I still love it now. (Maybe I was being greedy and keeping it to myself?)

Math Jewelry - Pi Golden Ratio Bracelet - STEM Sciart Mathart Jewelry - Math Nerd Teacher Student Graduate Gift
Pi and Golden Ratio bracelet from Kokoba
This multistrand bracelet features the digits of pi and the Golden Ratio in blue lace agate and aventurine, with adorable faceted mookaite briolettes acting as spacers in between digits.

Math Jewelry - Pi Golden Ratio Bracelet - STEM Sciart Mathart Jewelry - Math Nerd Teacher Student Graduate Gift

I love the hell out of those briolettes. They are just the cutest thing, and perfect for bracelets and earrings! 

Math Jewelry - Pi Golden Ratio Bracelet - STEM Sciart Mathart Jewelry - Math Nerd Teacher Student Graduate Gift


The copper has a lovely patina by now, but you could also brighten it up with a quick run through a polishing cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment