Saturday, November 19, 2011

Design Doldrums




Having nothing better to do on a Saturday night, I gave the blog a bit of a sprucing up.  It's much lighter now, and I'm happier with it, though it will go through some tweaking before I can really call it "done." At some point I will have to either do some graphic work (or get the Boy to do some graphic work) and get a nice, proper header up there instead of plain text in a green box.  Among other things.

I have been notoriously and shamefully quiet on here, except to share music. Apologies, internet! I am in the thick of National Novel Writing Month and thus have few braincells to spare.  Once I finish, I hope to be back to a regular posting schedule.

In the mean time, there are some great posts at What. No mints? Sasha put together for her science week.  I meant to contribute (really I did!  I was even going to go on about helictites, the coolest speleothem EVER) but got sucked into my novel project instead.  Be on the lookout for an upcoming Science Saturday post on the topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment