Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pinterest Post!

I signed up for internet crack Pinterest and it's ruined my life.  (If you're signed up too, follow me! I'm Kokoba!)

Case in point, I started writing this entry about twenty minutes ago.  I headed over to Pinterest to find an example of cool stuff I've found, only to get sucked into repinning things.   And now it's twenty minutes later.

For example, here's a relevant meme:




A BABY HIPPO BABY HIPPO BABY HIPPO~:

                                          Source: tumblr.com via Katherine on Pinterest


                 

Awesome boots:



                                                           Source: tumblr.com via Katherine on Pinterest


And this beautiful image of The Pillars of Creation, gas clouds in the Eagle Nebula:

                                          Source: google.ca via Katherine on Pinterest


Are you on Pinterest?  What have you found?

2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to get into Pinterest, and I’ve used it a bit, but I guess I can’t get into it as a social thing. My use thus far has been more bookmark/sketchbook. Maybe my Feb. resolution will be to try to use it better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to pick up at least one new customer via Pinterest (considering I've only uploaded ONE out of the myriad of pieces of jewelry I have for sale, that's damned good returns). But otherwise for me it's also a bookmarking/time-passing tool, not a social thing.

    ReplyDelete