Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday 5: Mist It by That Much

This week's Friday 5 is a delightful callback to one of my childhood favorites, Mel Brooks's Get Smart. 



If you didn't pick up on that before, you know now!

What did you most recently spray out of a can?

Dry shampoo. I like having bangs but after about a day they get really piece-y, so I sometimes touch them up between washes.

What’s your favorite food (or food product) that’s sprayed from a can?

None of them? The options are either cheese or whipped cream, as far as I can tell, and I don't care for either of this. I guess the cheese wins by a slight margin, as a "whiz with" is a Philadelphia favorite.

When did you last spray-paint something?

Probably when I was helping touch up a metal trash can when I worked at Lost River Caverns a million years ago.




What’s something that’s not sprayed from a can but would be pretty cool if it were?

Pancakes! Too tired to make breakfast? Just spray out some pancakes! Got a case of the munchies? Even the most chemically impaired person in the world can manage a spray can. Want to get a perfect circle every time? Just make sure the nozzle's clean and that your aim's straight.

What’s conceptually the oddest thing sprayed from a can?

Honestly, dry shampoo. It's up there with dry cleaning in terms of how counter-intuitive the concept is.

No comments:

Post a Comment