Sunday, February 10, 2019

Friday 5: Salt Fat Acid Heat



What are some very salty foods you enjoy?

Oh man, I try not to think about how much salt is in my favorite Korean ramen because it's...probably not great. But I get points for getting two or three meals out of the broth instead of just one, right?

What areas of your life could stand a little fat-trimming?

It's that time of the year again! Right around the new year, I go through the people I follow on blogs, Facebook, and Twitter, and decide who's not working out for me.

How acid-tongued are you?

When I interact with people? Not at all. When you get me drunk and talking about Jane Austen or Harry Potter? Whew boy.

What’s an interesting way you’ve burned yourself?

If I've ever burned myself, it's been in the usual, pedestrian ways.

What are your favorite everyday cooking implements?

My kettle is absolutely essential! (See above, re: ramen.) The microwave is also very, very important. When someone in this apartment actually cooks, the mandoline slicer and the garlic press get a lot of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment