Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WIP: 42 Day Swag, part II

I baked the guys I mentioned in my first 42 Day Swag post. The brilliant idea of acrylic paint and stamping didn't turn out so hot; the next round I think I'm going to bake the shapes first and then stamp the text directly on them.

This means I need to go out and invest, in addition to the alpha-numeric rubber stamps and glaze I bought, ink pads in assorted colors. But I need to start small (I'm not made of money! Though I do have a 40% off coupon for Jo-Ann's.) so I'm going to do what I always do when a decision has to be made: ask someone else.

What colors would you like to see in 42 Day swag?

1 comment:

  1. I always like orange on black.
    I have a 'Don't Panic' t-shirt which is black and has 'Don't Panic' written on it in large friendly letters

    ReplyDelete