What's the same:
- The cut and color of the gaucho trousers.
- The color of the sneakers.
- The shape of the cardigan.
- The shape of the watch face and the mechanics of the cuff.
- The t-shirt is the same shade of yellow.
- My glasses aren't sunglasses, of course, but Polyvore doesn't seem to understand the sheer cuteness of regular glasses so there you have it. They're also greener in the frames.
- The cardigan I have is far more drab green than bright forest green.
- My trousers are ankle-length. They also have an elastic waistband, without buttons or fasteners.
- My shoes aren't Pumas.
- My bolo tie is a piece of unakite my boss' husband set for me, but again—difficult to find bolo ties on Polyvore! The color family is close, though.
- Instead of the adorable peanut butter and jelly hug graphic, my t-shirt (a discount find at BangBang, a large Korean clothing chain) has a brown print of a camera and some random Engrishee text.
I think I might make this kind of post a regular deal. What people wear is interesting, right? I think it is, at least. Also I like the challenge of trying to match items on Polyvore to the items in my wardrobe.
What did you wear today?