Monday, May 29, 2017

Newly Listed: Peridot and Jasper Avogadro Bracelet

This is another one of my podcasting bracelets. I was working on this while JV and I listened to an episode of The Adventure Zone's "The Suffering Games" arc. Who ever thought that a D&D podcast would hit you right in the feels?

Peridot science chemistry sciart Avogadro bracelet
Peridot and Jasper Avogadro Bracelet by Kokoba

This bracelet features Avogadro's number in peridot chips, with jasper (pretty sure it's poppy jasper, but I'm not 100% on that, to be honest). It's a little longer than I like to make, but it's good to have a variety of lengths. Everyone's wrists and tastes are different.

Peridot science chemistry sciart Avogadro bracelet

Whatever kind of jasper this is, it has a lot of rich texture and details.

Peridot science chemistry sciart Avogadro bracelet

I like using toggles for bracelets (when I'm not just making memory wire bracelets). They're so much easier to manipulate when you're trying to get something on or off with only one hand. This one is base metal, but a sterling version can be switched if needed/wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment