Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday 5: Malfunction Junction

When have you had a wardrobe malfunction?

I lost a skirt to a motorbike gear while I was in Indonesia. Nothing too mortifying, but we needed to stop and get a new one for me. Going to Indonesia with a regular peasant skirt from the US and leaving with a batik print one from Indonesia isn't a bad deal, though!

Before...

...and after.



When did you last have a problem with your alarm clock?

Yesterday, actually! Either I slept through it, or the alarm doesn't automatically override the headphones if they're plugged in. It's set for 7:30 and I didn't wake up until almost 10.


What was your most recent computer problem, and what was the fix?

Well, one of the hinges on my laptop is breaking, which seems to be a common denominator in a lot of HP laptops. I'm not sure what the fix is, since at this point it's no longer under warranty and I can't really afford the time it would take to send it off for repairs.

As for software, once in a while I need to restart Word or OpenOffice because they slow down, but that's about it.


What’s something about cars you know specifically because you had to have one repaired?

Nothing, really.


Have you had any brain malfunctions this week?

For once in my life, no! I was pretty on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment