Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday 5: Straight No Chaser

Obligatory:



What keeps you on the straight and narrow?

I use Habitica (formerly HabitRPG) to keep track of my to-do list and to make sure that I stay on task and finish the things I need to do.


Who in your life is a real straight shooter?

Noah (another friend I'll be visiting en route to the wedding this August) is probably the most forthright friend I have. Exhibit A: After a 24-hour bus journey across three states to see him for the first time in over a year, his first words to me were: "Whoa, you need a shower."

Teacher Dad could probably also take this prize.


How straight are your teeth and hair?

My teeth are pretty well aligned. My hair is naturally a touch wavy, which can make having bangs/fringe a little tricky. If you dry them the wrong way, the end result can be a very goofy look.


What’s a good song with the word straight in its lyrics or title?

The only ones in my library with "striaght' in the title are "Straighten Up and Fly Right" and "Straight Outta Compten," which I guess speaks to the broad range of my musical tastes?

If we include lyrics, then "An Englishman in New York," "School of Rock," and no doubt loads of others I can't remember right now.


What’s something that needs straightening?

My apartment. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment