Sunday, January 13, 2019

Friday 5 on Sunday: My Dreams, They Aren't as Empty / As My Conscience Seems to Be

Photo by Robert Bye on Unsplash



What’s got you behind the 8-ball?

Nothing in particular, but I'm posting this at around 11 PM and I'm struggling to think of anything I actually accomplished today. I don't like days where I don't get anything done—or more specifically, where I look back and I can't really account for all of my time. It makes me feel like I've wasted my day.

Who would you like to see a VH-1-Behind-the-Music-style documentary about?

No one, actually. At this point we live in an age where if I want to know all the dirt on someone, there's probably a tell-all biography or two I can pick up.

What are you likely to find behind your sofa?

Dust bunnies and the occasional sock.

What’s something you’d like to put behind you this year?

A couple of health issues and some less-than-beneficial relationships.

What’s something you don’t want to eat if there’s no ketchup?

Nothing, because ketchup is a foul, unholy creation that belongs nowhere near food.

No comments:

Post a Comment