Saturday, January 26, 2019

Friday 5: Teal This Album

I didn't realize that "Africa" had become a thing again in the year of our Lord 2019. Along with Weezer and Weird Al? Time is meaningless anymore.



Where in Africa would you like to visit?

There are lots of places, really. Soudha is in Singapore for university right now, if memory serves, but her travel logs series on Of Stacks and Cups really made me want to visit Mauritius. One of my teacher friends and former coworkers studied in Ghana for a semester when she was in university and made it sound like a lovely place to visit. Tunisia, Morocco, and Egypt are also on my "someday" travel list.


If you ruled the world, what would you forbid people to talk about in the company of strangers?

Nothing, actually. Even the most banal smalltalk has its purpose.


In what way do you tolerate (or enjoy) being used?

I'll file this one under "that's a little personal, don't you think?" and move along to the next question.


When did you recently have an a-ha moment?

About something or other at work, I'm sure. I feel like I have at least one every day.


What’s something you know about turtles?

Nothing that the average person doesn't already know. I'm not terribly knowledgeable about these little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment