Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Button and Twine Period

No, that has nothing to do with uterus-related TMI. But I have been going through a button phase recently; if I were an art historian studying myself, I would call the work I've done lately a product of my "button and twine period." You know, like Picasso's Blue Period?

Anyway, I like the fun and casual look of these pieces, especially the multistrand ones, but they are a little too DIY/"I could make that so why should I buy it from you?" for me to list in the shop. But then again, I feel that way about almost everything I make because bead-stringing is the easiest thing in the world. (And the most expensive once you get hooked on the good stuff. Oy!)


All of the above are pi, of course. My go-to ~experimental number. (If you're confused by what I mean by saying these bracelets are pi, here's a little background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment