Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday 5: Space




Of all the spaces in your residence, which is most powerfully your space?

We don't have a lot of space in our tiny Stockholm apartment, but I've made around a third of our unnecessarily large kitchen my office, including my Art Wall corner.

I also have an entire bookshelf to myself, which is obviously very much me.


What’s the most spacious space in your everyday life?

The outside, I guess?


What’s a good song about space?


What’s under your bed?

The floor.


What are your thoughts on typing one or two spaces after sentences?

Two spaces are no longer necessary as we live in an age of digital typing and typesetting! One of the first things I do with every document I copy edit is find and replace two spaces with one. STOP DOING THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment