Friday, April 8, 2016

Five Fandom Friday: Fandom Guilty Pleasures

Image courtesy Katelyn Jade
5 Fandom Friday is hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick. This week's theme is Fandom Guilty Pleasures. It sounds familiar because we tackled this one less than a year ago. My old answers still apply, but I want to add one more item to the list:

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


BUT THE WHALES! I hear you say. THEY TIME TRAVEL TO SAVE WHALES IT'S SO CONTRIVED.

I know and I don't even care!! Is Wrath of Khan a better movie? Sure, probably. If you don't cry at the end of that one you might actually be a Vulcan. But Chekov running around San Francisco asking for "nuclear wessels" is also amazing, and it's time that people give this movie the credit it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment