Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday 5: Finding a Way

What’s something you’ve been unable to find?

Once in a while I get in a real sour mood over this or that weird obscure weirdo Soviet children's book from my childhood that's inexplicably gone missing. I'm kind of approaching one of those moods right now.

"It was green?" is all I can remember. // Image courtesy Maartan van den Heuvel



How’s your sense of direction?

I'm really bad at actually having a sense of "which way is north" kind of direction, but I think I have a pretty good intuitive sense of my position and my direction relative to where I want to go.


How good are you at sitting still?

Extremely good. Probably too good.


What’s something your parents always said you needed to get better at?

Not being a space cadet. Can't say I've improved much in that department. Sorry, folks.


In what way are you a better person today than you were ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was much more Internet shitlord adjacent than I am today. There but for the grace of God go I.

No comments:

Post a Comment