Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy 2018! New Year, New Word

Happy New Year, readers and friends! We survived 2017 and all it tried to bring us after 2016. You survived New Year's Eve. Take a moment to pat yourself on the back.

Not gonna lie, though, 2016 and 2017 have me feeling like the Black Knight here. I'll bleed on ye, 2018!

This year, I would love for things to quiet down a little so I can do some housekeeping and organizing. It's also gearing up to be a big year for me for other reasons: it's mid-term elections back in the US and my first chance to vote as a Swedish citizen. With any luck, I'll also be starting Stockholm University's Kompletterande Pedagogisk Utbildning program, but I don't want to jinx it. Regardless, 2018 will be a year with a lot going on, and in anticipation of that, the word and concept I chose to steer my life towards in 2018 is:


I don't know how much new exciting stuff will be coming to the ol' Etsy in 2018 as a result. Running an Etsy shop is, like, the opposite of calming. I still have backlog from forever ago to list, but there's a reason it's become a backlog: I have other stuff I need to take care of.

Are you going to choose a word for 2018? I'd love for you to tell me about it in the comments or on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment