Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday 5: Dear Old Golden Rule Days



when did you last raise your hand to be called upon, to get someone’s attention, or in response to a “how many of you…” question? or heck, for any reason at all?

I probably did it to get the moderator's attention at the last English Debate Club meeting I attended a few weeks ago.


When did you last have to do anything akin to homework?

Around a year ago, for Academic Swedish.


when did you and your friends last go outside to play?

Me and friends? I guess the last time I was at a picnic, which was probably sometime last year. Me by myself? On my run yesterday.


how’s your penmanship nowadays?

Pretty good. Teacher skills, etc.


among stuff you periodically eat, what reminds you most of your lunches in the school cafeteria?

I don't remember school lunches much except chicken nuggets and "French bread pizza." The laziest, easiest thing I eat is boiled pasta with a dollop of creme fraiche and some roasted onions. It doesn't take much to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment