Monday, January 30, 2017

Newly Listed: Orange Fiber Optic Bracelet

One of the reasons I make jewelry is to self-soothe. I'd continue to make jewelry even if I didn't have an Etsy shop and even if no one bought it. And I felt so awful this past weekend (for a lot of reasons, not least of which was I have friends who are Iranian citizens and they have family and friends in the United States on green cards or other guest visas) that I forced myself to sit down and make something. It kept me distracted for all of ten minutes.

Sciart STEM computer science jewelry gamer programmer blogger bracelet
Orange fiber optic bracelet by Kokoba
This is basically the end of my fiber optic stash, at least in orange. I still have some light blue left.

There's a matching pair of earrings, though, if you're into that:

Sciart STEM computer science jewelry gamer programmer blogger earrings
Orange fiber optic earrings by Kokoba

Stay positive, y'all. Stay fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment