Monday, January 2, 2017

Kokoba at the 299th Meeting of the American Astronomical Society



I'm super fucking stoked to let you know that STARtorialist (a blog you should be following, FYI, if you like out of this world fashion, "out of this world," get it? get it????) will be featuring some of my pieces at their booth at the American Astronomical Society's 229th meeting this year in Grapevine, Texas!

I don't know who among you will be there, but please swing by and say hello! Some of the samples I sent over are some deep cuts I have yet to share here or on the shop.

All in all, it's a pretty stellar way to kick off the New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhh that's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sharing booth space with a lot of other awesome people so it's reeeaaally intimidating.

      They helpfully have a dedicated web page with all of the other vendors:

      https://aas.org/meetings/aas229/startorialist

      Delete